Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bear Down!

I know I was pushing for Michael Vick. He's going to be better than ever after he shakes off the rust and settles in Oakland. That was before I knew Jay Cutler would be available.
This deal is the greatest score for the Bears. Ever.
Cutler is being painted by Bronco management as a Ryan Leaf style malcontent. I was skeptical at first too, but this quote from a Bronco fan says it all to me:
“I don’t understand why he’d go to a press conference wearing a hoodie,” Mendelsberg said of McDaniels. “Jay Cutler showed up at his press conference (in Chicago) looking nice. He looked like he had a makeover—nice suit, nice tie, nice haircut. He even laughed. I’d never seen him laugh. It’s like he had a new lease on life.”
The Broncos have an effing ass for a coach. Immature would be the word they'd use if he was a player. (read worker)
This is the corporate world moronified. Managers are almost always failures who have ascended because as T.L. used to say, "it's not who you know, it's who you blow."
Chicago is lucky to have the quarterback they have never had in our lifetime.
To top it off they got the left tackle to go with him, Orlando Pace. Am I dreaming? Smart moves to give the defense, which is in its prime, a shot at the ring.
Now stand back managers, and let the workers work.

No comments:

Post a Comment